1.1 What is Brick Block?
Brick Block is a very innovative program, made by SiCoDe. It's engine is based on a year of development. It is a brand new puzzle game that the TI-Basic community has never seen before.
Please note that the Brick Block Level Editor is included in this ZIP, but has a separate manual (BRICKEDT.HTM).
1.2 Version Historyv2.2 - Initial Release1.3 Future Plans
- Feature 1-20 compressed levels
- Feature 2-Auto-save feature to continue games
- Feature 3-Highscore
It is planned to have 3 expansion level sets to be released in the future.
1) Unzip the file BRICKBLK.ZIP into any directory, usually your Link Software's directory (e.g. C:\WINLINK).
2) Run your Link Software and send the file BRICKBLK.82G to your TI-82.
3) Run the program prgmBRICKBLK to begin.
4) Visit SiCoDe's website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/ for news and program updates.
*Note that the self-destruct and pull keys are redefinable, if you forget the keys you changed them to then go to Options and redefine the keys.*
KEY ACTION 2nd Self Destruct Alpha Pull a block Arrow keys Move figure/push a block
Objective-Advance your figure(little +) to the big plus sign by pushing and pulling the white moveable blocks out of the way. Push blocks by running into them, use assigned key to pull them.
Other blocks- Teleports-The small x is the one that warps you, the x with dots around the corners is where you go.Don't forget that teleports are only one way and that you can pull blocks.
- Scoring is based on two things. 1)How efficient you are,ie. time vs work done. 2)How well you solve the puzzle,ie. your number of moves vs. lowest possible number of moves. The two parts are averaged together to get an integer score from 0-10.
5.2 Known Bugs/Problems
- You get a memory full error- Delete other programs to make room for Brick Block.
- I don't know how to transfer the program to my calc- Read the instructions that came with your link software.
5.3 Contacting Support
- There are no known bugs.
SiCoDe will always try to rectify any problems you have with this software. If you do run into any difficulties just email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form to contact us. Please describe the problem fully in order to help us understand the problem.
6.1 About SiCoDe
SiCoDe is a group of programmers who program for various TI calculators in the TI-BASIC language. SiCoDe aim to continually provide high-quality TI-BASIC programs. These are frequently considered to be inferior in all ways to ASM programs and we aim to eliminate this misconception!
SiCoDe is an affiliate of the TI-BASIC Quality Alliance which means that quality is assured in our products.
SiCoDe also supports the Basmic Campaign which is dedicated to giving TI-BASIC programmers the credit they deserve for their programs.
Further information about SiCoDe can be found by visiting our website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/. SiCoDe can be contacted at email@example.com.
6.2 CreditsProgrammed by - Brandon Green6.3 Acknowledgements
TI-82 Port by - Bob Maresh
Original Game Idea - Brandon Green
Title Screen Artwork - Brandon Green
Graphic Design - Brandon Green
Program Engine - Brandon Green
Editor Programmed by - Brandon Green
Playtesters - SiCoDe staff.
Uses SiCoDe's Data Compression Technology
(enginered by Brandon Green)SiCoDe wishes to thank...
- All the people who download this program.
- Everyone who supports the Basmic Campaign.
- Bob Maresh for the 82 port