1.1 What is Frogger?
Frogger is a reincarnation of the classic arcade hit. You move your frog to the other side of the road while trying to not get run over by the cars. Except that it is brought to you in TI-Basic at a speed that was previously thought impossible for a Basic Game.
1.2 Version Historyv1.0 - Initial Release1.3 Future Plans
- 4 Frames Per Second
- 15 Lives
- A very addictive game!!
There are currently no future plans for Frogger.
1) Unzip the file FROGGER.ZIP into any directory, usually your Link Software's directory (e.g. C:\WINLINK).
2) Run your Link Software and send the file FROGGER.83p to your TI-83/83+.
3) Run the program prgmFROGGER to begin.
4) Visit SiCoDe's website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/ for news and program updates.
KEY ACTION Arrow Keys Move your Frog [On] then  Exit out of program
You must get into each of three spaces at the top of the screen to advance to the next level. Note that you can easily get inbetween cars and move along with them until an opening forms above you.
5.2 Known Bugs/Problems
- I get a MEMORY FULL Error - Reset your calculator and send Frogger to your calc again.
- I can't beat the first level - You need to get mo skills
5.3 Contacting Support
- No known bugs in the program- Contact SiCoDe if you find any(which is very very unlikely)
SiCoDe will always try to rectify any problems you have with this software. If you do run into any difficulties just email email@example.com or use our online form to contact us. Please describe the problem fully in order to help us understand the problem.
6.1 About SiCoDe
SiCoDe is a group of programmers who program for various TI calculators in the TI-BASIC language. SiCoDe aim to continually provide high-quality TI-BASIC programs. These are frequently considered to be inferior in all ways to ASM programs and we aim to eliminate this misconception!
SiCoDe is an affiliate of the TI-BASIC Quality Alliance which means that quality is assured in our products.
SiCoDe also supports the Basmic Campaign which is dedicated to giving TI-BASIC programmers the credit they deserve for their programs.
Further information about SiCoDe can be found by visiting our website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/. SiCoDe can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2 CreditsProgrammed by - Douglas O'Brien6.3 Acknowledgements
Original Game Idea - UnKnown
Title Screen Artwork - Douglas O'Brien
Graphic Design - Douglas O'Brien
Program Engine - Douglas O'Brien
Utilizes ADVANCeD.BASiC String Operations as defined in SiCoDe TutorSiCoDe wishes to thank...
- All the SiCoDe Fans
- Everyone who downloads this program