1.1 What is Mine Sweeper?
Mine Sweeper is a brand new program, made by SiCoDe. It's engine is based on over 3 years of development. It is a recreation of the popular Minesweeper made for windows. It allows extensive options to extend replay value.
1.2 Version Historyv1.0 - v3.0 - More basic versions of the current game.1.3 Future Plans
v4.0 - Present format created
v5.0 - Initial Release
- User name and highscore
- Mark AND UN-Mark the mines
- Select your own difficulty
- Load time of fields cut by 75% !!
There are currently no plans for the future with this game.
1) Unzip the file MINESWP.ZIP into any directory, usually your Link Software's directory (e.g. C:\WINLINK).
2) Run your Link Software and send the file MINESWP.83P to your TI-83/83+.
3) Run the program prgmMINESWP to begin.
4) Visit SiCoDe's website at http://sicode.ticalc.org for news and program updates.
KEY ACTION Arrow Keys Move cursor 2nd Uncover a mine Alpha Mark/UN-Mark Space Mode Quit
Objective-Mark all the mines on the field.
Method- The numbers represent the # of mines located in one of the adjacent blocks.
- Scoring is based on how big the field is, how many mines there are, and the time that it took you to complete the level.
5.2 Known Bugs/Problems
- You get a memory full error- Delete other programs to make room for Brick Block.
- I don't know how to transfer the program to my calc- Read the instructions that came with your link software.
- You still don't understand how to play the game- Read the help file that came with the Minesweeper game that comes on all windows platforms.
5.3 Contacting Support
- There are no known bugs. Of coarse there wouldn't be, this is a SiCoDe product.
SiCoDe will always try to rectify any problems you have with this software. If you do run into any difficulties just email email@example.com or use our online form to contact us. Please describe the problem fully in order to help us understand the problem.
6.1 About SiCoDe
SiCoDe is a group of programmers who program for various TI calculators in the TI-BASIC language. SiCoDe aim to continually provide high-quality TI-BASIC programs. These are frequently considered to be inferior in all ways to ASM programs and we aim to eliminate this misconception!
SiCoDe is an affiliate of the TI-BASIC Quality Alliance which means that quality is assured in our products.
SiCoDe also supports the Basmic Campaign which is dedicated to giving TI-BASIC programmers the credit they deserve for their programs.
Further information about SiCoDe can be found by visiting our website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/. SiCoDe can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2 CreditsProgrammed by - Brandon Green6.3 Acknowledgements
Original Game Idea - Brandon Green
Title Screen Artwork - Brandon Green
Program Engine - Brandon Green
Play Testers - Chris Durham
Debugging - Yetu Yachim
Uses SiCoDe's ADVANCeD.BASiC techniquesSiCoDe wishes to thank...
- Chris Durham for playing the game.
- All the people who support the Basmic Campaign.