1.1 What is WAR?
In WAR you try to hit the enemy base and avoid the missiles while flying at over 6 frames per second! WAR is another revolutionary game from SiCoDe utilizing the incredible new scrolling technique developed by SiCoDe.
1.2 Version Historyv1.0 - Initial Release1.3 Future Plans
- Random Course
- Incredibly Fast Game Play
No current future plans for this game.
1) Unzip the file WAR.ZIP into any directory, usually your Link Software's directory (e.g. C:\WINLINK).
2) Run your Link Software and send the file WAR.83p to your TI-83/+.
3) Run the program prgmWAR to begin.
4) Visit SiCoDe's website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/ for news and program updates.
KEY ACTION 2nd Fire bomb Up and Down Move ship
Point Values for Enemy structures
Charachter Points O Rock, 0 points A Your soldier, -3 points /pi/ Enemy soldier, 2 points /theta/ Enemy tank, 3 points H Fort Door, 2 points = Fort, 1 points
Don't just shoot as fast as you can, to win you have to aim!
5.2 Known Bugs/Problems
- My calculator doesn't turn on - Your calc is probably broken. Contact Texas Instruments.
- I get a memory error - Reset you calculator and resend WAR.83p to your calc.
5.3 Contacting Support
- No known bugs If you find one, please contact SiCoDe immediatly.
SiCoDe will always try to rectify any problems you have with this software. If you do run into any difficulties just email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form to contact us. Please describe the problem fully in order to help us understand the problem.
6.1 About SiCoDe
SiCoDe is a group of programmers who program for various TI calculators in the TI-BASIC language. SiCoDe aim to continually provide high-quality TI-BASIC programs. These are frequently considered to be inferior in all ways to ASM programs and we aim to eliminate this misconception!
SiCoDe is an affiliate of the TI-BASIC Quality Alliance which means that quality is assured in our products.
SiCoDe also supports the Basmic Campaign which is dedicated to giving TI-BASIC programmers the credit they deserve for their programs.
Further information about SiCoDe can be found by visiting our website at http://sicode.ticalc.org/. SiCoDe can be contacted at email@example.com.
6.2 CreditsProgrammed by - Douglas O'Brien6.3 Acknowledgements
Original Game Idea - Douglas O'Brien
Program Engine - Douglas O'Brien
Playtesters - Brandon Green
SiCoDe would like to thank all those loyal SiCoDe fans.